Company: Apria Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Repairs and maintains all oxygen and durable medical equipment
such as oxygen concentrators, liquid oxygen systems, nebulizers,
suction machines and CPAP's. Also performs repairs and maintenance
- Ensures equipment is repaired in an efficient and timely manner
to maintain adequate levels of stock in warehouse.
- May perform maintenance and minor repairs on company vehicles
and facility as needed.
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment including wheelchairs, beds,
reusable medical supplies and tools.
- Maintains accurate files of all repairs made and all parts and
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is
- At least one year related experience is required.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to
providing all applicants and employees with equal access to
employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color,
national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic
information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria
Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a)
and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against
qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or
disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime
contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment
qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
Keywords: Apria Healthcare, Riverside , Repair Technician, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!