PRN Temporary Floor Tech
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of
accounts nationwide and is now hiring
temporary Floor Techsin your
area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are
engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career.
If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, wed love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Heavy housekeepers/floor care technicians are generally
responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and
carpet (dust and wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing,
shampooing, extraction & bonneting) of areas that include offices,
resident rooms, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells and other
public areas such as dining rooms.
- Utilizes protective gear in allappropriatefunctions
- Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well
established guidelines and assigned areas to ensure that quality
standards, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are
- The heavy housekeeper/floor technician is responsible for
satisfactory and timely completion of assigned cleaning area
according to schedule.
- Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to
supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of
cleaning solutions and adheres to all safety precautions.
- The heavy housekeeper/floor care technician is responsible for
collecting trash/recycling/soiled linen from the units and for the
proper disposal of trash/recycling/laundry in an outside/soiled
linen barrel container.
- Work involves pulling and pushing, carrying weight up to 50
pounds, twisting, bending and reaching from floor to waist height
and from waist to above head.
- Applies stripper to floors (slippery surface) to remove old wax
then refinishes floors with new wax product.
- Some outside work may be assigned, including policing
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Represents HCSG in a positive manner; is able to follow oral
instructions, is pleasant, tactful and courteous and cooperative
with supervisor, co-workers, residents and client staff.
- The heavy housekeeper/floor care technicianconsistently
embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Companys
Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 1 years experience in floor care preferred, but on-site
training is provided.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to cooperate with other employees.
- Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a
- Knowledge of how to strip, wax and burnish floors with minimal
to no assistance upon completion of initial training period.
- Must be able to accomplish all responsibilities without
supervision or other employee assistance after the training period
is completed, and do so without injury to oneself or other
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics.Healthcare Services Group, Inc.complies with
federal, state and local ordinances where such laws restrict the
use of criminal background checks on individuals seeking employment
with Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Riverside , PRN Temporary Floor Tech, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!