Posted on: May 3, 2021
A highly established local Mechanical Contractor is looking to
fill an HVAC Service Technician position. Excellent benefits,
competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits- some of the best in the industry
- Professional Growth
- Great company culture
- 3+ years of Commercial HVAC Service Technician
- High School Diploma or greater.
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must have strong skillset of commercial HVAC products,
installation, and mechanical understanding
- Strong understanding of HVAC functions, ductwork modifications
- Great communication skills with both clients, coworkers, and
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic is a must!
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain
a high degree of precision on detailed work
- Must have stable background/work history to be
considered for this position
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Other Available Positions:
HVAC Installers, Service Technicians, HVAC
To be considered for this position, please apply with a resume
and project list
Please send resume to for more
information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Riverside , HVAC Technician, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!