Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
This position is responsible for Driver dispatch operations in
the Transportation Department.
- Prepare daily records and memos, and maintain filing system for
Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Complete transportation pouches including route manifests,
invoices, special customer notifications, maps, and store keys for
- Develop and update driver and helper dispatch schedule
- Understand DOT hours of service and ensure driver
- Set up daily tractor/trailer assignment for drivers.
- Verify the roadworthiness of tractors and trailers and keep
- Contact customers to inform them of variances in delivery
- Expedite driver manifests and highlight keys.
- Provide timely reports to immediate supervisor as
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be
assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of similar work experience is preferred
- Have a solid working knowledge regarding the distribution
environment and dispatch issues and procedures.
- Be knowledgeable with PeopleSoft relating to recordkeeping and
scheduling for drivers and helpers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook,
Word, Access) is preferred.
- Be able to read maps.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Riverside , Dispatch Coordinator, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!