Accounting Clerk III
Company: AVA Consulting
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Accounting Clerk Level
- Performs basic accounting
functions which require knowledge of accounts payable and
receivable and of reconciliation functions.
- Answers customer
- Research problems and or
- Creates and edits
- Understanding of general
- Knowledge of basic functions with
spreadsheet software such as Lotus or Excel.
- Good analytical
- Proficient in
- Ability to follow procedures and
- Under direct supervision, performs
entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Posts journal or voucher entries,
reconciles accounts, and checks for accuracy.
- Verifies, sorts, posts, and checks
claims, bills, invoices, and vouchers.
- Typically requires a high school
education or equivalent with 7 - 10+ years of
- Advanced level education
Keywords: AVA Consulting, Riverside , Accounting Clerk III, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!