Inventory Specialist - Riverside
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Summary: Rust-Oleum Corporation has an immediate opening for an
Inventory Specialist at its Distribution Center in Riverside, CA.
The primary result expected from the Inventory Specialist will be
to ensure Distribution Center inventory, salvage, and ISO record
documentation and integrity by maintaining ISO records and
certification of ISO 9001. This includes completing audits,
maintaining accurate records regarding inventory discrepancies, and
completing customer service requests by ensuring proper
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure inventory audits are completed and maintained at a high
level through cycle counts and other quantitative
- Ensure inventory quality by responding to any QN's (quality
notifications) as they pertain to inventory.
- Complete special projects and duties as described by the
Inventory/Process Manager, including directing a broad range of
departmental activities to process orders, manage materials, or
accomplish other activities within the DC.
- Monitor both QN's and PO's (purchase orders) effectively to
provide a quick resolution to the issues in question.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- 1-3 years of experience in a shipping/receiving
- Thorough understanding of the order processing system, SAP, and
- Ability and skill to use Raymond trucks, forklifts, and
- Strong leadership and communications skills
- Ability to work well with other peer groups
- Knowledge of industrial safety regulations
Additional Consideration Given to Those With:
- Exposure to quality programs, including ISO 9001
- Paint/Coatings/chemical industry knowledge or experience
- Previous experience with safety programs
Keywords: RustOleum, Riverside , Inventory Specialist - Riverside, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!