Human Resource Partner
Company: Collins Aerospace
Posted on: June 6, 2021
United States of America
HCA22: Aerostructures -Riverside 8200 Arlington Ave, Riverside,
CA, 92503 USA
Reporting to the onsite Associate HR Director, the HR Partner
plays a critical role at Collins Aerospace in supporting and
aligning the business objectives of the organization. This position
is for a senior professional with deep knowledge and highly
developed technical expertise in the Human Resource Generalist
discipline. This position leads major human resources projects,
advises on HR policies and procedures, addresses moderately complex
HR inquiries, and guides the development of HR processes and
procedures. In addition, this role consults with leadership to
assess the organization's HR needs, and assists with Talent
Management initiatives. This role is based out of Riverside,
- Provide a broad range of HR support to achieve business
objectives, including talent management, organization development
(change management, leader effectiveness, succession planning), and
- Partner, advise, and counsel employees and site leaders to
optimize employee engagement, team development, and organization
- Counsel employees and leaders on performance management, career
planning, development and other topics.
- Support the coordination and completion of talent reviews,
associated talent calibration activities and associated action
plans for client groups.
- Consult with clients to understand training and development
needs and advise accordingly.
- Integrate and partner with Business HR teams, HR Centers of
Expertise, and HR Services organization to support business goals
and objectives of the function.
- Participate as an integral member of the extended HR
- Provide data analysis and reporting solutions based on business
- Provides direction for HR support in areas related to HR plan
and policy management.
- Work closely with our Employee Relations Partners, supporting
employee relations issues as needed
- Interprets and advises on human resources policies and
procedures to ensure that employment laws, standards, or
regulations to are followed and applied accordingly.
- Addresses basic to moderately complex HR-related inquiries from
all levels of employees in all areas of the organization.
- Refers employees, as needed, to the applicable HR
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR
- Experience with global and/or matrixed organizations.
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization
and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever
- Competence in making timely, effective, principles-based
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation
skills; analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assessing risk
relative to the business.
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is
- Must be willing to work onsite in Riverside, CA
- Must be a US Citizen
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader
in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the
global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace's Aerostructures business is a world leader in
the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the
aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle
technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and
supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our
innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world's
newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet
platforms. And we're not stopping there: we're working hard to
create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter
and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products
division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced,
high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products
for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we're
pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We
believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver
the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We
are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong
ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require
a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Collins Aerospace, Riverside , Human Resource Partner, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!