Human Resources and Compensation Analyst
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Bourns, Inc., a leading global supplier of reliable, high
quality electronic components and solutions, offers exciting and
challenging careers for growth-oriented professionals. Our goal is
to satisfy our worldwide customer base while achieving sound growth
with strong application solutions based on technological products
of innovative design, superior quality and exceptional value.
We are seeking a Human Resources and Compensation Analyst to
make significant contributions by supporting the HR compensation
team in developing Bourns HR data analytics and configuring the
Company's HRIS systems, databases, and applications.
The Human Resources and Compensation Analyst is responsible
- Data Analytics:
- Develop, analyze and ensure that HR ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly,
and annual reporting is accurate and delivered on time. HR reports
include those related to recruiting effectiveness, employee
turnover and demographics, global accident and incident trends,
- Support the development of meaningful metrics and measures to
assess and evaluate the performance of the global HR
- Collect and compile key HR metrics and data from various
sources, including HR information systems (HRIS).
- Generate reports from multiple HRIS modules and provide
analysis to business users, HR team members, and Company leadership
to identify business insights and areas for performance
- Partner with Corporate IT and the Corporate HR team to support
the global HR function, and with business partners to document
report requirements, design, develop and deliver HR-related
- Continually enhance existing HR reporting processes through
automation and quality control to ensure data accuracy.
Monitor the effectiveness of HR reporting products, modify
current reports, or operationalize new information and reporting
methods as needed.
- Administer the Bourns 401(k) plan, including bi-weekly payroll
audits and the timely delivery of employer contributions and
employee payroll deductions to the 401(k) plan administrator.
- Support the processing of compensation surveys and develop
resources for maintaining timely marketplace information to compile
and report on data and other pay or performance-related
- Support the completion of pay studies of exempt and non-exempt
positions using a market-pricing evaluation system; document
findings, provide recommendations for improvements and maintain
records of validity of evaluation results.
Maintain and ensure the accurate and timely reporting of pay
components and performance data from the HRIS and other
- Partner with Corporate IT and HR leadership in developing
reporting systems in SuccessFactors - Employee Central to create
and maintain standardized real-time dashboards displaying global
key performance metrics and insights for HR and business leaders in
a visually appealing manner.
- Recommend and coordinate enhancements of the HRIS.
- Provide training on standard reporting to existing and new
users of the Bourns HRIS.
- Develop, communicate and maintain desktop procedures for
standard report writing as necessary.
- Provide project management support for assigned projects.
- Prepare, input, and maintain employment records for all
transactions related to hiring, transfers, promotions,
terminations, and employee data in the Human Resources Information
- Create and maintain accurate human resources files, records,
and documentation, including employment records, I-9 Forms, payroll
information, and other employment-related records to ensure
accurate information is available and in compliance with
established Corporate guidelines and legal requirements.
- In partnership with the Global Human Resources team, develop
and publish global human-resource-related documents, including
annual worldwide schedules, reports, and reporting information
- Prepare and submit State and Federal Reports including the OSHA
300, Vets 4212, EEO-1, and AAP, and maintain emergency contact
- Perform and report on the results of employment records,
payroll, IT information and HRIS audits
- Support recruiting processes including the Summer Intern
Program, electronic job postings, scheduling interviews, drug
screens, and travel arrangements required for interviews, new hire
orientations, E-Verify and I-9 Form completion.
- Administer the Bourns Summer Intern Program including all
aspects of the recruitment process, employee orientation,
participant and mentor follow-up to ensure established program
guidelines are met.
- Prepare new hire packets and arrange for new hire onboarding
requirements including computer and information technology
- Answer frequently asked questions from applicants and employees
relative to standard policies, benefits, and hiring processes and
refer questions that one cannot answer to appropriate senior-level
HR staff or management.
- Assist with planning and executing special events such as
benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee
recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement
- Administer various employee benefit programs, including
employee Leave of Absence and Return to Work programs and the
Workers' Compensation program.
- Perform record keeping and administrative functions
(scheduling, handling written, and verbal inquires, employment
verification, completion of EDD forms) to support the human
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure the
efficient and effective functioning of the Human Resources
If you have the right experience along with the ability to work
effectively with a globally distributed, multi-culture team we want
to talk with you. The right candidate should have the following
training and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Statistics,
Data Science or relevant field.
The Human Resources and Compensation Analyst must:
- Be customer service-oriented, be able to prioritize
effectively, and possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Be able to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
professional manner with all levels of employees, including
This position is located at the Bourns 'Corporate offices in
As a key member of the Human Resources team, you will have an
opportunity to grow with the company and advance based on your
results, performance, and hard work. We offer a competitive salary,
benefits and the ability to showcase your technical acumen. Please
apply by e-mailing your resume, cover letter and salary requirement
to our hiring office at: BournsHR.Riv@bourns.com
Visit our website at: www.bourns.com.
Keywords: Bourns, Riverside , Human Resources and Compensation Analyst, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!