Our motto, "We are Ladies and Gentlemen, serving Ladies and
Gentlemen", is evident in every interaction with our customers,
co-workers, and team mates. We strive to find the best and
brightest talent for each position within our organization,
enabling the unique qualities of each individual to shine and
compliment the entire team.
The cafe service representative is responsible for providing
effective customer service for all internal and external customers
by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and menu
items as well as communicating effectively with customers, pilots,
and team members within the cafe department.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner
2. Complete knowledge of menu items and daily specials
3. Process food sales using the cash register and POS
4. Caf opening and closing duties of food preparation and
5. Maintain a clean dining area and drink bar throughout the
6. Cook and prepare menu and daily special items
7. Abide by all standards established by the American National
Standards Institute-Conference for Food Protection
8. Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service
failures or customer concerns
9. Monitor food supplies and order replacement items as
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Customer focus- naturally outgoing/extroverted
2. Communicate with customers and employees in person, and on
3. Basic mathematical knowledge
4. Basic cooking skills
5. Food safety
6. Punctual and dependable
This position reports to the Cafe Manager
This position operates in a professional environment, which may
include exposure to all types of weather conditions and direct
contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job, to include but not limited to:
1. Must be able to lift 25 pounds
2. Stand to greet customers during verbal exchanges, walk
throughout the facility to interact with customers
3. Possible exposure to hazardous noise levels, chemicals,
fumes, and machinery
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt position.
This position requires working evenings, occasional weekends,
and on scheduled company holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Education, Experience, and Eligibility Qualifications
1. Cooking/customer service experience preferably in the food
2. High School Diploma or equivalent
3. Entry level position
4. Ability to work evenings, occasional weekends and
5. Acceptable driving record
6. Ability to pass a background check
7. Zero tolerance drug free employer includes pre-employment and
Million Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this
position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.