Service Delivery Representative II
Company: Schools Financial
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Serve the Membership by supporting multiple contact channels,
primarily via telephone and by providing World Class Personal
Member Service on every contact, while completing transactions or
providing information on Credit Union products and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serving the Membership over the telephone by processing Member
transactions and providing product and service information, while
supporting multiple call queues. This includes but is not limited
- May communicate with Members using electronic
- Assisting the department by completing projects and
- Providing suggestions for streamlining department and credit
- Assisting the department with the training of new and existing
teammembers and serves as a role model.
- Advocate for our Members and be willingly to escalate calls as
appropriate and or solicit help as needed.
- Delivering World Class Personal Member Service professionally
and efficiently, while contributing to department goals on Quality
Control and Contact Center service objectives.
- Maintains confidentiality of credit union and Member
- Performing various file maintenance including processing
requests for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM
- Informing Members of credit union promotions and/or new
products and services.
- Performing advanced research on accounts and identifies and
corrects Member account problems.
- Having a working knowledge of credit union savings and loan
products and all services.
- Providing consultative services to Members regarding credit
union products and services by assessing the Member's needs and
addressing their concerns by gaining agreement.
- Providing additional area of expertise on one or more advanced
queues, such as loans, retirement, real estate, foreign language or
- Demonstrating empathy to our Member's needs on each and every
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and
assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA
regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to
do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma
Years of Experience:
1 - 3 years of previous related experience required
Keywords: Schools Financial, Riverside , Service Delivery Representative II, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!