Company: AHMC Healthcare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
of Admitting reports directly to the Assistant Director of Patient
Accounting. The Manager of Admitting is responsible for the
daily operations of the Admitting, PBX and ER Registration
The Manager ensures quality control checks throughout the Admitting
Department. Manager of Admitting must be available for
on-call duties and other miscellaneous tasks as
- Five years experience in the admitting department of an acute
care facility. At least two years supervisory experience in
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be fluent in English with the ability to read and
interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedural manuals. Ability to compose and
write letters respond to daily correspondence, and to prepare
routine and special reports.
- Numerical ability to review statistical data. Ability to
add, subtracts, multiply and divides in all units of measure, using
whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
situations. Ability to interpret instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to make judgmental decisions regarding credit and
- Strong ability to assist in numerous tasks and people at the
same time is frequently required to perform the essential functions
of this job. Strong time-management skills are required to
prioritize tasks that present themselves throughout the course of
Keywords: AHMC Healthcare, Riverside , Admitting Manager, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!