Company: Pacific Grove Hospital
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, And Vision Insurance
- Acadia 401K Plan with match
- Professional Growth
- Paid Holiday, Personal Time, Sick time
Responsible for the admission and registration of incoming
- Review prospective admissions against approved admission
criteria, policies and procedures.
- Efficient and accurate completion of the admission process of
patients and the timely distribution of the paperwork necessary to
notify staff of the arrival/transfer of each patient.
- Greet and search new patients and those transporting them upon
arrival and answer questions.
- Complete paperwork necessary to admit patient to the assigned
program and explain forms prior to patient signing, notify clinical
lead of patients arrival and escort the patient and documentation
to appropriate location within the facility.
- Ensure that all required patient information is received,
processed and necessary appointments are made with the proper
behavioral or medical health personnel.
- Responsible for clerical duties such as managing paperwork,
handling data entry, engaging with insurance companies over claims
and answering phones.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. One year experience in
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Pacific Grove Hospital, Riverside , Admissions Assistant, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!