Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Operations Supervisor will primarily be responsible for
operational tasks and supervising others in their operational
assignments at the hotel under the direction of the General
Manager. This role will ensure guest satisfaction and the efficient
operation of the hotel by assisting back of the house operating
departments. The Operations Supervisor may function to support a
number of areas at the property including: Housekeeping F&B
Front Office and Banquets. Other duties may be assigned as required
by the business demand.
- At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a
related field required. High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license for the applicable
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to work well in stressful high pressure situations
including ability to handle guest objections and disputes to
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance including
anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data
etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with
fellow associate and other departments within the hotel (set
example for other associates be a team leader).
- Monitor all VIP and special guest requests as well as being
familiar with all in-house groups.
- Fully comprehend and execute all relevant phases of the front
desk computer system and checklist.
- Be familiar with P.O.S. system used in the hotel.
- Monitor and follow up on all servers/baristas/bartenders’ cash
overages and shortages.
- Follow and enforce all Aimbridge Hospitality credit
- Ensure employees are at all times attentive friendly helpful
and courteous to guests employees and other managers.
- Assist in preparation of staff schedules according to business
forecast maintaining adherence to wage control productivity
standards and guest service scores.
- Assist food and beverage department and front desk operations
based on volume and need.
- Assist in training of new hires and current associates at front
office and food and beverage on a regular basis.
- Assist the FOM in ensuring that associates are following and
maintaining Aimbridge Hospitality standards (i.e. answering phones
call-backs to guests guest request log).
- Be familiar with emergency procedures and able to react to
emergency situations by knowing locations of fire extinguishers and
- Assist in monthly food and beverage inventories and
- Immediately follow up on accidents problems or guest complaints
in the food and beverage department as well as the front desk.
- Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional
- Help maintain productivity levels at or above budgeted
- Perform other duties and/or attend meetings or trainings as
required by management.
We are pleased to announce the completion
of our upscale property renovation near the University of
California Riverside! Discover the most beautiful guest rooms in
Riverside, CA featuring modern décor and a soothing color palette
creating a calming atmosphere. Whether a stay is for business or
pleasure, our complimentary amenities will cater to all our guests'
needs. Our new state-of-the-art lobby offers flexible work space,
an inviting lounge area, complimentary high-speed Internet, and a
business center. Guests can fuel up at The Bistro and indulge in an
egg white frittata for breakfast, a flatbread for lunch, or Asian
chicken salad for dinner.
As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Riverside , Operations Supervisor, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!