Service Delivery Representative I (Riverside)
Company: Schools Financial
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Serve Membership by supporting multiple contact channels,
primarily via telephone and by providing World Class Personal
Member Service on every contact, while completing transactions or
providing information on Credit Union products and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serving the Membership over the telephone and by processing
Member transactions and providing product and service information,
while supporting call queues. This includes but is not limited
- Identifying and correcting Member account problems through
research and follow-up.
- Advocate for our Members and be willing to escalate calls as
appropriate and or solicit help as needed.
- Delivering World Class Personal Member Service professionally
and efficiently, while contributing to department goals on Quality
Control and Contact Center service objectives.
- Maintains confidentiality of credit union and Member
- Performing various file maintenance including processing
requests for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM
- Informing Members of credit union promotions and/or new
products and services.
- Providing consultative services to Members regarding credit
union products and services or referring Members to the appropriate
teammember by assessing the Member's needs and addressing their
concerns by gaining agreement.
- Demonstrating empathy to our Member's needs on each and every
High School or G.E.D. required
Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese preferred.
0 to 1 year of related experience required.
Keywords: Schools Financial, Riverside , Service Delivery Representative I (Riverside), Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!