We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and
apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to
communities. Here, you'll be proud to be a part of a company known
for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising
Searching for an energetic operational support professional who
enjoys wearing multiple hats to manage our busy Garage Door
business! If you are a reliable, well-organized person who can
handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time
management, we want to talk to you!
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks from the
compliance of purchasing, inventory control, scheduling, customer
service, logistics and payroll all surround our Garage Door
We are looking for individuals with Garage Door backgrounds, but
will train if needed.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
Manage records and information
Help maintain Inbound and outbound inventory.
Communicate with customers and vendors.
Help schedule production and customer service.
Reconcile daily paperwork and payroll
General office tasks
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage a
variety of tasks
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's
- Clear Post Offer Drug Screen
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Matching
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected
Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading
installer and distributor of insulation and building material
services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service
Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of
career opportunities awaiting you!