Automotive Technician III/Sign-On Bonus Eligible to Receive up to $3,000!!
Company: Cox Auto Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A master technician provides a high skill level for accurate
vehicle maintenance and repairs of fleet vehicles. Provides
exceptional service delivery and is mindful of expense controls. A
technician may work independently or in a team environment.
- change oil, oil filter, fuel filter, transmission flush, and
inspection of vehicle for mechanical deficiencies.
- Has medium/heavy truck experience, booms/hydraulics,
electrical, any complex repairs, design and fabrication.
- Skilled on diesel and transmission repairs
- Based upon certification levels, perform various repairs and
maintenance which may include: OBD II systems, brake components,
tires, tune-ups, suspension components, aerial lifts, electrical
systems, State Safety Inspections, interior/exterior components,
engine and drive line components, etc.
- May maintain/repair equipment. (cable trailers, laptop docking
- Keep shop area clean and tidy. Perform work in accordance to
safety standards. Dispose of all fluids in a safe manner and in
accordance with all regulations.
- Create and maintains vehicle history and maintenance records.
May up fit new vehicles with necessary equipment.
- Assures availability of specialized trucks by troubleshooting
and repairing complex hydraulic systems, generators and electrical
systems, hybrids, and on-board computer systems.
- Provides custom equipment when needed by engaging in equipment
design and moderate fabrication tasks including welding.
- Assures prompt repairs by interfacing and coordinating with
vendors for parts and repairs. May perform roadside assistance as
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver's License and safe driving record required.
- 5-7 years of automotive service and repair experience; 1 year
of customer service experience preferred.
- Must continue training to maintain current A.S.E. status and to
meet with technology and fleet changes as they occur.
- Must have diesel and transmission experience.
- Requires some A.S.E. Automotive or Truck Certification or other
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of
every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation,
client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and
owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more
than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the
best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry
forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer
brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are
creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like
Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Auto Inc, Riverside , Automotive Technician III/Sign-On Bonus Eligible to Receive up to $3,000!!, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!