Escrow Operations Manager
Company: First American
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Join a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct
division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and
professional settlement services for real estate purchases,
refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF)
has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate
about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering
an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to
be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work
For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as
a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit
We are hiring an Escrow Operations Manager for our Inland Empire
branches. As the Escrow Operations Manager, you will be responsible
for establishing, streamlining, and managing processes, procedures
and programs related to escrow operations and support
functions. You will manage and lead teams who perform a
wide range of duties related to escrow operations and partner with
and act as a liaison between groups to ensure that compliance,
policy adherence, production goals, and timelines are met.
This position can work out of one of our Riverside or
San Bernardino County offices.
- Manages work activities and escrow operational / support
functions at the regional level for the Inland Empire.
- Balances workloads among in office and remote employees.
- Ensures employee conformance to established practices and
proper training of staff.
- May support residential and / or commercial transactions.
- Provides input to operational plans and works with Senior
Management to ensure that plans are integrated with broader
- Acts as a liaison with Escrow/Branch managers and leaders of
other functions/ operations/ business units and provides feedback
and resolution on escalated issues, process issues/changes and
results. Coordinate and monitor efforts between groups. Represents
escrow’s involvement with changes to processes.
- Actively recruits, retains and develops talent and holds
employees accountable for results. Leads change, manages conflict
and fosters collaboration.
- Writes and conducts employee performance reviews and provides
ongoing performance feedback through coaching. Identifies
training needs for subordinates. Makes hiring and compensation
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong process skills required; detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of company operating
- Strong problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Ability to lead/sought out for advice.
- Able to manage competing priorities.
- Successful track record designing, developing, and executing
- Can influence the thinking of or gain acceptance from others in
sensitive situations, using influence and preventing damage to the
- Strong communication skills with the capacity to communicate
the function’s vision and the department’s direction and set
aligned goals. Provides resources and creates systems to
measure results. Familiar with competitor, financial and
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Typical Range of Experience
- 5+ years of escrow industry experience.
- Supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success establishing, leading and maintaining
effective working relationships at the Department Management
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American
offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an
employee stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American, Riverside , Escrow Operations Manager, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!