Posted on: November 13, 2021
Learn the required procedures to operate an extruder/thermoformer
as a Level 1 Operator. These duties include following the
production schedule and making sure all supplies needed for
production runs are available. Perform other related duties as
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Wear all assigned safety personal protective equipment, may be
position specific, at all times as required by Sabert policy.
* Adheres to all safety policies and reports
* Be trained and able to perform proper lockout-tagout
* Be trained and able to perform proper confined space entry
* Be properly trained to use hand tools that are required to
perform operator duties
* Be trained in proper operation of power tools required for daily
* Trained Behavior Based Safety Champion
* Keep entire line in a neat and clean manner using 6S principles
and good manufacturing practices.
* Be able to set up and operate material blender system to keep
production line supplied with material.
* Knowledgeable in the startup and operation of a material weigh
* Be able to startup and operate the vacuum loading system
including the vacuum control panel.
* Knowledgeable in the operation, function, and cleaning
requirements of the dust control system.
* Make sure that all product that is produced meets or exceeds
minimum standards for quality packaged finished goods
* Perform quality checks, such as part weight, proper form, lid
fit, sheet thickness, water leak test, and CPET oven test, on
production at specified intervals and record results on proper
* Abide by all food safety regulations such as Good Manufacturing
Practices and sliver control procedures
* Other related duties as assigned
* Previous manufacturing experience a must
CERTIFICATION, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - HOURLY POSITIONS
* Standing (95% of the Day)
* Lifting (no more than 40 lbs)
* Heat Related ( when working on extruder die)
* Work in accordance with all company policies and procedures
regarding employment, safety, quality, product safety and legality,
security, and regulatory compliance as applicable
Pay, benefits and more.
Sabert is eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
We are a leading global manufacturer of innovative food packaging
products and solutions. Our company was founded in 1983 on a single
mission: to enhance and advance the way people enjoy food . Today
we design, manufacture and distribute a wide spectrum of packaging
solutions for food distributors, restaurants & caterers, grocery
stores, national food chains and consumer entertaining.
Keywords: Sabert, Riverside , Machine Operator, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!