Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Job #: 44499 Title: Cost Accounant Job Location: Riverside,
California - United States Employment Type: Salary: $85,000.00 -
$100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will Recruit From:
Regional Relocation Paid?: Yes WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing Company! JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of the Companys
manufacturing location in Phoenix, AZ. Ensures financial activities
are in line with goals and objectives of Corporate Finance, in
conformity with generally accepted accounting principles. Acts as
liaison between the plant management and corporate finance team,
providing financial advice, support and direction in accordance
with division strategy and direction. Ability to support regional
plant locations in the Companys Outdoor Living business line as
- Responsible for the day-to-day plant accounting activity,
developing and implementing solutions to daily accounting and
transactional processes where procedures may not be well defined.
Maintains the plants financial reporting systems and analyzes
variances to plan, forecast and prior year periods; prepares
month-end accruals, deferrals and other journal entries as
necessary to ensure accuracy and completeness of management
- Ensure cycle counting program is adhered to and coordinate
annual physical inventory procedures.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the standard costs starting
with the bill of materials and item costs.
- Develop accurate labor routings, labor rates, as well as
- Reports variances to set standards in a manner that supervisors
and managers can understand and takes corrective action.
Accountable for the performance of the plant, explaining all
production variances on a monthly basis as well as participating in
the proactive measures to reduce variances from standard cost.
- Maintain financial records in accordance with U.S. generally
accepted accounting principles.
- Responsible for accurate accounting classification of all
expenditures, including cash flow, manufacturing cost, and capital
spend and for the preparation, maintenance, timely and accurate
reporting of all plant financial reports, related and supporting
detail or sub-ledger files and reports in accordance with Division
policies, practices and timelines.
- Applies critical thinking skill, financial modeling and other
best practices to determine best financial approach, to meets
productivity and financial goals while maintaining budget
- Develop and maintain reporting systems to analyze variances to
plan, forecast and prior year periods. Work directly with plant
management preparing annual budgets and reports that summarize and
forecast plant business activity and financial position.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or a related
- Beginning course work towards CPA, CMA, or other comparable
- 3-4+ years of job specific work experience required.
- In-depth understanding of GAAP, financial accounting principles
and practices, specifically as they apply to costing, capital
expenditure, budgeting and internal reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of finance control, processes, and systems,
as well as cost estimation and control, and budget management.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating or leading projects to
include organizing, planning, and executing through implementation,
with stakeholders throughout the business. Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Riverside , Cost Accounant, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!