Home Visit Specialist - Entry Level
Company: Wider Circle
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Wider Circle is looking for a Home Visit Specialist in
Riverside, California to join our circle and play a key role in our
Home Visit program. The successful candidate will establish trust
with our members, conducting one-on-one home visits to provide
important information for navigating their health plan, connecting
with neighbors, and engaging in life more fully. If you are
passionate about serving your community and making connections,
come join a veteran team backed by blue-chip investors in our
movement to battle healthcare inequity.Find out more:
- You will visit with members in their homes to review benefits
and provide an overview of resources available through their health
- You will connect and engage with members in person to establish
trust and cultivate meaningful relationships in our
- You will help members schedule initial primary care visits and
complete annual wellness assessments.
- You will encourage members to participate in our Connect For
Life program and other social activities to promote their health
wellness, stay up to date with the latest health care offerings,
and help them make new friends.
- You will model appropriate discipline techniques and positive
self-esteem-building behaviors when working with members.
- You will help identify members who are natural leaders and
invite them to serve as Wider Circle Ambassadors.
- You will serve as an advocate for members, connecting them to
their health plans and each other.
- You will create partnerships with local community-based
organizations to bring additional services to our members'
- You have a passion for helping people, are highly attuned to
the needs of others, and are comfortable discussing sensitive
- You have relevant community outreach, teaching, facilitation,
or volunteer experience; healthcare experience, including CNA/CNT
or CMA/CCMA designations, is a plus.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, both
written and verbal, and are comfortable speaking one-on-one and to
- You have an outgoing personality and unwavering, positive
attitude, with the ability to comfortably engage with others in
person and via video conference or phone.
- You are great at organizing, prioritizing, and following
through on commitments. You thrive when everything is in the right
place, all required paperwork is complete, and you've checked all
the tasks off your list.
- You have a great memory and can effortlessly follow company
protocols and recommendations to deliver appropriate messaging
while interacting with members.
- You have a strong moral code and can be trusted to deal with
sensitive and confidential matters.
- You have strong computer skills and the ability to navigate
web-based and app-based systems.
- You can work independently in a remote work environment with
- You have reliable transportation and are comfortable traveling
to members' homes each day.
- You are bilingual, fluent in both Spanish & English.
- You are committed to a drug-free workplace and ready for
pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
- You are, or will be, vaccinated against Covid-19Benefits
- Starting at $15-19/hour commensurate with experience
- Performance-based incentive bonuses
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Full and part-time hours available
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to make the world a better place
- This is a contract positionWider Circle has developed strict
Covid-19 health and safety protocols that include a contactless
approach to keep our staff and communities safe. We will provide
all personal protective equipment (PPE) needed for this role.Wider
Circle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not
tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment
to Diversity & Inclusion supports our ability to build diverse
teams and develop inclusive work environments. We believe in
empowering people and valuing their differences. We are committed
to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race,
color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or
affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by
Keywords: Wider Circle, Riverside , Home Visit Specialist - Entry Level, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!