Company: McLane Company
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- M-F 8-5 schedule. No weekends. -
- This is a remote position. You will come to Temple for training
- Benefits like medical, dental, vision, life, and more after 60
- 401(k) with annual company match. -
- PTO & holiday pay.
- Educational reimbursement.
- Computer and cell phone provided; regardless of in-office or
- Career path into HR, Talent, or Talent Marketing. Our Talent
Sourcers find potential teammates through creative sourcing
techniques. This is a close-knit team with lots of support to help
you be successful. -
- Search databases and use social media to find new
- Nurture connections with potential teammates in the lead stage
to complete the application and get the candidates into the hiring
- Our sourcers do have production targets, but we use data to
improve skills and identify possible gaps in the talent process. We
do not compete with each other. -
- Work with leadership and other Talent teammates to ensure
coverage of the assigned region. -
- Reports to Talent Marketing Manager. MINIMUM SKILLS AND
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience in lead generation (sales and marketing) or
recruiting/staffing strongly preferred. -
- Some experience moderating social media posts preferred. -
- Previous experience with volume recruiting/staffing a plus, but
not required. -
- Must have strong writing and communication skills. -
- Able to work in MS Excel. - Candidates may be subject to a
background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Riverside , TALENT SOURCER, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!