Company: HELIX ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Minimum Requirements for Biologist:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an environmental science,
biology or related field (degree in biochemistry or microbiology
- Three years of professional experience (outside of academic
requirements) related to terrestrial biology, including experience
with an environmental consulting firm.
- Two years of local experience conducting terrestrial
construction monitoring and/or two years of conducting surveys for
terrestrial biological resources.
- Demonstrated experience working with Southern California
terrestrial flora and fauna.
- Experience with terrestrial field data collection methods and
- Demonstrated experience maintaining accurate field notes and
maps, project files, work logs, etc.
- Must be able to hike long distances over varying terrain under
varying weather conditions.
- Valid California Driver's License with a clean driving record
over the last 3 years. Qualifications considered a plus for
- Permits from U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to survey for
Southwestern Willow Flycatcher, coastal California gnatcatcher,
Quino checkerspot butterfly, and/or other listed species.
- Experience conducting least Bell's vireo, Arroyo Toad, and
Burrowing Owl surveys
- Demonstrated experience preparing biological monitoring
- A Master's degree or higher in biology, natural resources, or
- Experience conducting jurisdictional delineations, California
Rapid Assessment Method (CRAM) analyses, habitat restoration
monitoring, and/or preparing Clean Water Act permit
Keywords: HELIX ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING, Riverside , As-Needed Biologist, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!