2nd Shift Assembler
Company: Dover Corporation
Location: Grand Terrace
Posted on: May 12, 2022
PSG is a global pump and dispensing solution expert and leading
manufacturer of pumps, systems and related flow-control technology
for the safe and efficient transfer of critical and valuable fluids
and materials. Headquartered in Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA, PSG is
comprised of several world-class brands, including Abaque---,
All-Flo, Almatec -, Blackmer -, Ebsray -, EnviroGear -, Griswold -,
Hydro Systems, Mouvex -, Neptune---, Quattroflow--- and Wilden -.
PSG products are manufactured on three continents, North America,
Europe and Asia, in state-of-the-art facilities that practice lean
manufacturing and are ISO-certified. PSG is part of the Pumps and
Process Solutions segment of Dover Corporation. For additional
information on PSG, please visit psgdover.com. PSG: Where
We are an organization on the move, always looking for talented and
ambitious people with a desire to help us grow our business. We
thrive on winning and being number one. PSG offers a unique
combination of the both small company atmosphere: with an ownership
mindset that allows you to make close-to-the-customer decisions; an
innovative approach in seeing beyond what is possible today and
entrepreneurial spirit in the pursuit of new opportunities;
combined with benefits of a large company's scale, tools, career
planning and financial strength of Dover. Join PSG, a growing
global company where your curiosity, hard work and ambition is
rewarded with exceptional career opportunities in a friendly & fast
paced environment. Welcome aboard!
PSG is part of the Pumps and Process Solutions segment of the Dover
Corporation - (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global
manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of
approximately $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and
components, consumable supplies, aftermarket parts, software and
digital solutions, and support services through five operating
segments. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60
years, our team of over 23,000 employees takes an ownership
mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's
* Earn up to $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
* $20.00 per hour
* Eligibility Annual Bonus
* 2 Weeks' Vacation
* 11 Holidays
* 2 Floating Holidays
* 40 Hours Paid Sick Time
* Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance Day One
* 401K with Match
* 10% Shift Differential for 2nd Shift
The Assembler incumbent performs value adding processes in the
assembly department for pump builds. Complete final assembly of
product which consists task such as kitting, assembly and testing
of finish goods.
Education: High school or equivalent
* No product assembly experience required; ability to learn.
* Experience using air and hand tools
* Mechanically inclined
* Assembly or production experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must be able to read and conform to company standards and
* Ability to work in a standing environment
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
* Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours and report to
work on a regular, punctual basis
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform all router steps on the WO required to complete a pump
build which includes but are not limited to kitting, sub-assembly,
and boxing of pump.
* Follow standard work in the production cell to conform to product
design specifications and comply with all quality assurance
* Perform TPM on department tools and equipment.
* Perform Hydro-test on required WO and capture certificate.
* Ensures duties performed meet company policies, procedures, and
* Capture production log and report to Supervisor and Lead
* Maintain inventory accuracies by transacting WO and move orders
properly and completely in Oracle
* Responsible for completing priorities set forth by the lead and
supervisor for the day
* Must comply with the Company's policies and procedures
* Performs all duties as assigned by the department lead to support
* Must demonstrate commitment to safety & continual improvement of
OH&S performance, registered standards, company policy,
integrity, ethics, and legal compliance
* Practice lean manufacturing and continuous improvement in the
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with
company procedures and rules.
* Work overtime as required
* All other duties assigned
X Generally, travel is not required
Limited travel required
Regular travel required
Frequent travel required
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee for
successful performance of the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is
required to use hands regularly to finger, handle or feel objects,
tools, controls and equipment. The employee is required to both see
and hear. The employee must be able to walk, sit and stand for a
long period of time. The employee occasionally lifts to 50 lbs.,
and occasionally kneels and bends.
Work Environment: The environment is in a manufacturing setting.
The manufacturing environment is subject to moderate changes in
temperature and the employee will be exposed to typical hazards of
noise, flying debris, and overhead hazards requiring the use of
proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
This position may also require overtime as necessary. The company
reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need
arises. This job description does not constitute a written or
implied contract of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Assembly, Database, Oracle, ERP, QA, Manufacturing,
Keywords: Dover Corporation, Riverside , 2nd Shift Assembler, Other , Grand Terrace, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!