Automotive Electricians and Electrician Helpers - WEEKLY PAY
Company: Complete Coach Works
Posted on: September 20, 2022
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc.offers an array of solutions for
transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus
remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail
repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversations.
Employee Perks for an Electrician or an Electrician Helper are as
Weekly Pay: $17 - $25/HR based on experience and qualifications
M-F 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, full-time schedule, consistent and
Career advancement opportunities
Paid holidays & vacation
Huge Annual Family-friendly X-Mas Party!
Company offers medical benefits and retirement plan options
We are 2nd chance employers
Reports To:Production Supervisor
The Electrician ($20-$25), under the direction of a supervisor;
install, maintain, and identify faults and repair electrical wiring
and computer-based systems contains in all electrical parts
contained in automotive vehicles/buses. The Electrician Helper
($17-$19) Assist Electrician with rough include but not limited to
measuring, cutting, bending wire using hand tools, communicate well
with others and take directions by management.
- Complete or help Electrician work with basic hand tools
(pliers, electrician scissors, wire strippers, soldering
- Repair and replace faulty wiring or electrical system.
- Knowledge of electrical components related to automotive
electrical as well as electrical safety codes and
- Diagnose and determine corrective action for electric power
controlling equipment (etc. switch gear circuit breakers).
- Solder or weld when repairing electrical parts.
- Additional cross-functional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of Electricalexperience substituting 1
year of related technical training for a year of
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code, starters, control
- Competency with automotive electrical troubleshooting and
- Familiar with wide array of wiring and connectivity
technologies and standards
- Experience on working on or above 600V to 69 kV high voltage
- Ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines
Must be able to:
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
Additional employee benefits
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees
of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits
Dental / Vision
Long- and Short-Term Disability
Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll for
our medical plan)
401K with a 3% company match
ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)
Company Sponsored Perks...
We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost & help
Nationally Recognized Automotive Trainings & Certifications
(instructor-led or online)
Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials
Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you receive
Possibility of a Same Day Interview if you...
Visit:1863 Service Court Riverside, CA, 92507 (Mon. Fri. 8 AM
Get to know us:
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals
and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of
transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from
all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex,
disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. If you
require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a
qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an undue
hardship on the operation of the business, please notify a member
of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter
this job description at any time at the discretion of the
Keywords: Complete Coach Works, Riverside , Automotive Electricians and Electrician Helpers - WEEKLY PAY, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!