Company: Pick Up Stix Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Responsibilities and Job Duties: -
- Cook and prepare meals for guests.
- Work includes small plates, entres, soups, and salads.
- Work with convection oven, burners, broiler, fryers, and panini
- Speed, and efficiency are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to multi-task and organizational structure.
- Follow and implement brand standards in regards to recipe,
production, plating and presentation.
- The health and safety of our guests and team are of the utmost
- We expect high support and high accountability with exceeding
health department standards.
- One needs to have a sharp focus on sanitation and security. We
ask that you have an adaptable, creative and compliant approach to
the needs of our team during Covid-19.Requirements: -
- Culinary knowledge and experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be passionate about excellence and constant
- Able to stay calm and productive under pressureRequired
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- 6+ months of experience in the food & restaurant industry
Keywords: Pick Up Stix Inc., Riverside , Line Cook, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!