Company: United Site Services
Posted on: November 18, 2022
You may not notice United Site Services, but we are always there -
at construction sites, industrial facilities and live events all
across America. We take pride in providing essential services like
portable restrooms, portable sinks, temporary fence and more for
customers across 25 states. Join a company that makes a difference
in communities across the country while providing for yourself and
We are looking for a dedicated individual to help with unloading
and installing fence panels, poles and other materials at
designated work sites.
- Assist fence driver with conducting daily pre-shift vehicle
- Assist in conducting daily inspection of all tools assigned to
the truck to ensure safety and proper working condition.
- Assist fence driver with checking loads to ensure that truck
has all material (fence panels, poles, etc.) and tools needed to
complete service tickets.
- Assist fence driver with unloading all fence materials and
installing fence panels, with appropriate tools, at work site in
accordance with pre-determined specifications.
- Operate fence vehicle at or to and from pre-designated work
sites as needed.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Language Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Reasoning Ability
- Sit while operating equipment (such as a forklift) and stand
while servicing products
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools
- Repeat the same movements
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away and
also at greater distance
- Speak clearly so customers can understand
- Understand the speech of another person
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- Be able to walk up to 30 minutes at a time without
- Enter and exit equipment by stepping and kneeling
- Lift up to 40lbs from your waits to your shoulders
- Lift 30lbs from the floor to your head
- Crouch and squat
- Push 150lbs and pull 150lbs horizontally
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In
accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against
any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis,
including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and
over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or
any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our
commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons
involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by
any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Keywords: United Site Services, Riverside , Fence Helper, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!