Posted on: January 11, 2019
Client Company is a 100% Employee Owned manufacturer of standard and custom aluminum extrusions located in Southern California. They have 2 major manufacturing campuses located in the Inland Empire. Their major manufacturing capabilities include billet casting, extrusion, painting, anodizing, fabrication, and architectural services. Their motto is to exceed customer requirements and to deliver unbeatable value. They are continuing to grow customer contracts and looking to hire Maintenance Mechanics at all levels.
1. Safe and proficient use of standard hand tools, including common usage and size requirements.
2. Proper and safe operation of forklift / towmotor after obtaining a Sierra Aluminum Company Forklift Operator Certification.
3. Proper measuring techniques including feet, inches, and thousands of an inch.
4. Understanding of torque sequences on differing bolt patterns and the reasoning behind them.
5. Must own basic set of tools.
6. Understand all related safety rules and safe work practices.
7. Preventative maintenance program including printing out weekly schedules.
8. Proper use of high pressure grease guns and fittings.
9. Trained in all aspects of drilling and tapping techniques.
10. Understands when and how to lubricate plant machinery with the proper lubricants.
11 Plumbing skills in iron piping, basic piping sizes and operation of pipe thread machines.
12. Techniques used for PVC piping and fittings.
13. Proficient with all basic measuring devices including tape measures, calipers, and micrometers.
14. Physical ability to perform duties that involve standing, stooping, lifting, bending, walking, stretching, pulling and pushing.
15. Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50
16. Understand able to perform routine preventative maintenance procedures.
1. 2+ years of experience as a Maintenance Mechanic in a Manufacturing facility.
2. Physical ability to perform duties that involve standing, stooping, lifting, bending, walking, stretching, pulling and pushing.
3. Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50
4. Understand able to perform routine preventative maintenance procedures
They offer 100% paid by company: Medical, Dental, Vision
401K up to a 7% match, Profit Sharing, Vacation, sick leave
Apply for this great position as a Maintenance Mechanic today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: , Riverside , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!