Parts Counterperson - BMW
Company: Oremor Automotive Group
Posted on: May 17, 2019
OverviewThe Parts Counterperson is extremely knowledgeable about
automotive parts and accessories and can accurately answer
questions and satisfy customer requirements in person or on the
phone. He or she locates automotive parts within the current
inventory or from other sources (such as the internet, vendors,
other dealerships, etc.) and arranges for delivery and
The ideal candidate has at two years of experience with automotive
parts and accessories, preferably in a dealership. He or she must
have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong customer service
and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and
excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience with
ADP software and fluency in Spanish a plus.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health,
Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program, community
involvement and company paid vacation and
- Completes sales by entering purchased items into
sales/inventory system, obtaining payment, adding purchase to
credit account, and issuing sales receipts
- Takes customer orders and clarifies requests, identifies
automotive parts, and offers and explains alternative
- Maintains parts inventory by verifying supplies and placing
orders when order-points are reached
- Stocks items by unpacking, arranging, and placing items in bins
and on shelves and adjusting inventory system
- Receives returned items by inspecting items, returning payment,
issuing credit, re-packing and re-shelving items, and returning
damaged items to supplier
- Maintains safe and secure environment by following safety and
security standards and procedures and complying with codes
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities and reading about new products
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests and exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have 5 + years Parts counter person experience (dealership
- Must have BMW or Mini experience.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Inventory control experience.
- Must have a desire to work in a commission and performance
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivator.
- Must be able to work well in a process driven
- Must be able to develop relationships with vendors and
- ADP experience a PLUS!
- Bilingual a PLUS!
Keywords: Oremor Automotive Group, Riverside , Parts Counterperson - BMW, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!