QA Engineer (Full-Stack), Venice, CA
Company: Credit Karma Inc
Location: La Quinta
Posted on: May 21, 2019
Credit Karma is looking for a quick-thinking, quality enthusiast
who understands releasing great software is not just about reactive
testing. As a Test Engineer at Credit Karma you ll be proactively
assessing and mitigating risks for our Web, Native and Service
platform releases, within one of our exciting product verticals.
You ll be solving big quality challenges, coaching Software
Engineers and Product Managers in the art of quality testing and
helping to create a long term vision of quality features for our
members. You are a passionate member of the team who wants to have
high impact; looking for a hands-on technical career with both
manual and automated testing. This isn t just about Quality
Assurance ; we want you to help us create a better product and
proactively improve our quality efforts on the whole.What Will You
- Be a strong quality advocate, collaborating closely with
software engineers, designers, and product managers to release life
- Design and deliver risk based test plans for new features and
functionality, choosing the right method of testing for each
situation or phase (scenario, exploratory, scripted, automated,
- Help ensure your vertical's releases adhere to deadlines while
not compromising on quality.
- Pair with software engineers to identify and prevent gaps with
automation/regression coverage and even build frameworks.
- Be a reliable, friendly source of feedback on new
functionality, features and process changes.
- Awe your team by uncovering, or better yet preventing corner
case defects.What's Great About It?
- You'll be able to use your amazing full stack (Front-end, API,
backend/SQL) testing skills and experience to help us build better
- You ll be knee deep in a great mission; helping people improve
- You ll learn a lot; and we value continued learning and
- You'll have the ability to introduce new tools and frameworks
to your team.
- And, of course, all those awesome company perks that you
probably already read about.What Do We Expect?
- Several years of Web/Native QA experience or experience in a
- Strong foundation in usability, security and risk based testing
and RESTful APIs.
- Bonus points for experience with Android/iOS development
environments, Scala, Go, Thrift, or GraphQL.
- Self-directed, deeply curious and you take action on your great
- Detail oriented and have amazing communication skills.
- Willingness to challenge existing practices in order to make
them even better.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fun agile environment.More information
about engineering life at Credit Karma can be found here:
https://www. creditkarma. com/careers
Keywords: Credit Karma Inc, Riverside , QA Engineer (Full-Stack), Venice, CA, Other , La Quinta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!