Business Solution Consultant
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Business
The Business Solution Consultant (BSC) is the local branch subject
matter expert relative to the Solutions, and Professional Service
strategies of the Konica Minolta Business Solutions - Direct
division. The BSC is a dedicated pre-sales professional committed
to seeking out new customers and partnering with existing ones,
offering a variety of solutions to optimize their business
processes. Energetic professional comfortable with prospecting, as
a part of a team or independently, for solutions opportunities,
within new and established clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets within assigned
- Actively participate in National Telemarketing Day
- Maintain, and manage, individual sales activities and
opportunities in the CRM Management System.
- Meets on an ongoing basis with Branch Sales Managers and Market
Director to review Professional Services Pipeline, forecast, and
- Works directly with Branch Sales Managers, Market Director and
Engagement Team members to promote Solutions and Professional
Services offerings, driven by Key Performance Indicators and Konica
Minolta defined processes.
- Responsible for pre-sale technical discovery, business process
analysis, and development of customized solutions to fit a client's
- Participate in ongoing account review sessions as part of the
- Engage Solutions Implementation Specialist to assist on creating
and/or developing Engagement letters, Site Survey, Scope of Work
(SOW) preparation and integration projects where appropriate.
- Maintain education training standards and certifications levels
in line with job requirements and advancement development
- Required to participate in the building of a knowledge base of
competitive information to share with all Konica Minolta teammates
as a result of interacting with prospects and customers.
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all Konica Minolta
products, services and solutions for clients.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong working knowledge of industry hardware, services and
- Network print servers, Document management/ scanning applications
and workflows, Manage Print Services, Print Optimization/cost
recovery, Print and MFP print controller technology, SQL, Security,
and major third party print manufacturer's devices
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Record of time management and organizational discipline.
- Willingness to travel up to 70%
- Attend training classes to remain current with the most recent
- Pass certification tests to enhance career path.
- Working knowledge of project management processes.
- Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced demanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to sit or stand for long period of time in support of
travel or customer meetings/presentations.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience in a
- 3-5 years relevant Solutions Sales Support experience.
Valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision,
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Riverside , Business Solution Consultant, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!