Company: Blue Rhino
Posted on: May 16, 2020
* Blue Rhino
* JOB ID: 13380
* Riverside, CA 92509
BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME
Blue Rhino is looking to add a Logistics Supervisor to the team!
You will be responsible for the daily operation of the routing and
scheduling function as well as monitoring operational processes and
productivity of daily delivery routes and service work. You will
ensure the safe and efficient delivery of propane and performance
of service work while managing employee productivity levels. This
position typically requires a bachelor s degree in logistics,
supply chair, transportation management, or a related field. Along
with 3 years of dispatch and routing experience.
* Medical, dental, and vision plans
* 401(k) retirement plan with company match
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation
* Wellness program
* Propane Discounts
* Uses independent judgment and discretion to establish and monitor
the delivery, service, and non-production plan that best utilizes
the resources of the service center and produces the desired
* Evaluates operational capacity to determine downtime and identify
* Uses critical thinking skills to improve demand forecasting,
decreasing the occurrence of early and late deliveries.
* Monitors and evaluates service quality and productivity standards
as well as employee performance related to those standards.
* Establishes realistic, yet challenging delivery standards by
geographical area and delivery type.
* Supports the customer service mission of the service center by
striving to provide exceptional customer service in a safe
* Coordinates resources and employee schedules with operations
managers and operations supervisors.
* Drives employees to reach DCF and financial goals through
efficiencies and productivity.
* Bachelor s degree in logistics, supply chain, transportation
management, or related field.
* At least three years of experience in logistics, supply chain, or
* Ability to develop, communicate, and execute detailed work plans
that support operational improvements.
* Possess a high level of motivation, customer focus, and a
continuous improvement mentality.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, and time
* Strong data analyst skills, using Microsoft Office applications
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
Why Blue Rhino* We're more than just America s premier propane tank
exchange brand. Blue Rhino is a company that cares about its
employees, and about the environment, working hard to recycle
millions of propane tanks every year and keeping them out of
Lastly, Blue Rhino cares about the community and gives back. We
sponsor Bowling for Rhinos , a rhino conservation charity. We also
support Operation Barbecue Relief , a charity of competition chefs
who grill for those affected by natural disasters. If you re
interested in being a part of a winning company, join the Blue
Rhino team today! Apply Now
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or any
other legally protected category.
Keywords: Blue Rhino, Riverside , Logistics Supervisor, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!