Company: White Cap
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now known as White Cap Supply Holdings, Inc., we are
made up of three distinct businesses called White Cap, Contractors'
Warehouse and Brafasco:
- WHITE CAP is the nation's leading distributor of specialty
hardware, tools, safety supplies, concrete accessories and
materials for professional contractors.
- BRAFASCO is an industrial distributor in Canada specializing in
fasteners, safety supplies and tools.
- CONTRACTORS WAREHOUSE (formerly known as Home Improvement
Solutions) offers remodeling and construction supplies to
contractors and trade professionals through local retail outlets.
With customer-facing locations across the U.S. and Canada, White
Cap Supply Holdings is a leading distributor of specialty concrete
and construction products and services in North America serving
professional contractors across non-residential, residential and
other markets. White Cap Supply Holdings is headquartered in
Norcross, GA, and has approximately 269 locations across 39 U.S.
States and six Canadian provinces. Approximately 5,600 associates
provide support for more than 200,000 customers annually. White Cap
Supply Holdings provides specialty concrete and construction
products serving professional concrete contractors and
self-performing general contractors, as well as all professional
contractors who require power tools and accessories, safety
equipment, and fastening products in non-residential, residential
and other markets. In addition to value-add services, White Cap
Supply Holdings offers a portfolio of 400,000 SKUs that include
concrete accessories and chemicals, engineered materials and
fastening systems, steel products, tools and equipment, building
envelope, safety and consumables, and wood products. White Cap
Supply Holdings is commonly referred to simply as White Cap. Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Plan, direct, and
coordinate the storage and distribution operations of products and
materials. This position requires operation of a Company Vehicle or
a Personal Vehicle and such operation is done consistently more
than 20% of the average work week. If selected for this position,
HD Supply will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A
requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR report. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Establish standard and emergency operating procedures for
receiving, handling, storing, and shipping of products and
- Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security
programs and activities.
- Review work orders, consumption reports, and demand forecasts
to estimate peak delivery periods and issue work assignments
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving,
storing, and shipping products or materials.
- Develop and implement plans for facility modification or
expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space
allocation or structural design.
- Schedule surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and
operations maintenance and safety manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company
policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level
professional associates. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
5+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Preferred Qualifications PRID PRID150 Job Locations US-CA-Riverside
Posted Date 13 hours ago (10/15/2020 1:06 AM) Job ID 2020-39731
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Riverside , Manager, Warehouse, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!