Posted on: January 12, 2021
The Service Administrator will provide administrative support to
the Service Department by updating service related systems and
contacting customers on a regular basis. This position is also
responsible for the completion of all paperwork related to the
• Maintain Service Net Planner with PMs campaigns, repairs from
drive-ins, call-ins, and 24/7 calls, and off lease/on lease. Start
R/O's, schedule pick-ups and vendor outside work.
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding billing and scheduling.
Greet customers at the location and assists customers via phone and
• Assist with parts inventories and cycle counts, procurement,
storage and billing.
• Complete yard checks and/or safety inspections
• Assist with shop administrative processes and run reports as
• Complete repair orders, fuel analysis, and all paperwork involved
in daily office procedures
• Recording attendance of shop personnel
• Ordering supplies, mailing, and scheduling
• Accident reporting and administration
• Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies,
invoices, warranties, statements, and checks
• Operates computer terminal to input and retrieve data
• Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and
prepares outgoing mail
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates or
Bachelors' degree preferred
• 2 years of experience in shop administration
• 2 years of customer service experience
• Proficient skill with MS Office software
• Excellent phone skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Work the required schedule, work at the specific location
required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a
background investigation (to include past employment, education,
and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Riverside , Service Administrator, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!