Company: Apria Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2021
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare's mission
is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at
home by providing home respiratory services and select medical
equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster,
and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at
- Repairs and maintains all oxygen and durable medical equipment
such as oxygen concentrators, liquid oxygen systems, nebulizers,
suction machines and CPAP's. Also performs repairs and maintenance
- Ensures equipment is repaired in an efficient and timely manner
to maintain adequate levels of stock in warehouse.
- May perform maintenance and minor repairs on company vehicles
and facility as needed.
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment including wheelchairs, beds,
reusable medical supplies and tools.
- Maintains accurate files of all repairs made and all parts and
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is
- At least one year related experience is required.Join the Apria
team for a rewarding opportunity in healthcare! Competitive pay
rates with cash incentives and full benefit packages available,
including health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k). Apria
Healthcare is committed to hiring veterans and military
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing
all applicants and employees with equal access to employment
opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national
origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information,
sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital
status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals
on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require
affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors
to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans
and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and
Keywords: Apria Healthcare, Riverside , Repair Technician, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!