Appraisal Analyst III
Company: Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
The Appraisal Analyst III is--a contributing member of the
Collateral Risk Management Team. In this role you will make
decisions on collateral as a function of the Bank's due diligence,
as it pertains to risk exposure on residential real estate. The
Appraisal Analyst III performs moderately complex internal real
estate appraisal reviews for 1-4 family properties for compliance
with corporate policy and secondary standards; such as Uniform
Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), Fannie Mae,
Freddie Mac, and HUD guidelines. Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform evaluation reviews of Conventional and Construction to
Permanent (CTP) reports for Owner occupied, Tenant Occupied,
Leasehold and all other appraisals of Single Family, Multi-Family,
Condos, PUD, Co-ops and CTP with a loan amount of $0 - $ 9,999,000
- Maintain daily and monthly goals set by Sr. Management.
- Ensure that all appraisals are reviewed within the established
- Escalate any quality or service issues and to Collateral
Investigation Unit (CIU) or Sr. Management.
- Analyzes the reasonableness of the appraisals to confirm
reported value is supported for financing purposes while evaluating
report completion methodology.
- Annual completion of CE Credits to maintain Certification or
License. (If applicable)
- Adheres to bank policies and procedures and complies with legal
and regulatory requirements including appraisal industry's concepts
and practices. Required Skills/Experience:
- 7-10 years recent experience appraising, or underwriting 1-4
family residential real estate and complex appraisal assignments
- State Certified Residential, State Appraisal License and/or DE
Underwriting Certification required.
- Extensive knowledge of USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional
Appraisal Practice) and general appraisal techniques and
- 3+ years of review of residential 1-4 family real estate, on a
nationwide basis is preferred to ensure compliance with USPAP and
federal regulatory agencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and
- Knowledge of all types of real property, terms, types of
ownership in real estate, deeds, mortgages, etc.
- Ability to recognize deficiencies in appraisal reports and
changes in market trends and conditions.
- Able to multitask with effective and proficient communication
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Familiar with secondary market collateral guidelines Education:
Bachelor's Degree preferred - Concentration in Business, Real
Estate, Finance or 10 years experience in the mortgage industry
will be considered in lieu of degree. Hours and Work Schedule Work
Schedule: 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth. It is
the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category
protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran Citizens
Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its
Keywords: Citizens Financial Group, Inc., Riverside , Appraisal Analyst III, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!