Company: Kelly Services
Location: Grand Terrace
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Joining the Stanley, Black & Decker team means joining one of
the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies.
Stanley, Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and
storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening
systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of
sustained profitable growth.--Global Tools and Storage (GTS) at
Fontana, CA is looking for--Maintenance Technician who will be
responsible for performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting
and to repair the operating equipment during production and
breakdowns. In addition, the Maintenance Technician will work with
others to achieve the Plant's business objectives, with regards to
productivity, safety, quality, cost, delivery and the environment
protection.-- This position will report to the Facilities
Manager.--Essential Duties and Responsibilities--include the
following but not limited to.
- Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain
production machines and equipment.
- Locates resources of problems by observing mechanical devices
in operation; listening for problems, using precision measuring and
- Troubleshooting electrical equipment: PLC's, digital devices,
drivers, analog devices, relays, capacitors, fuses, switches,
- Troubleshooting mechanical equipment: motors, cylinders,
encoders, actuators, rotary devices, etc.
- Troubleshooting system flow: pneumatic, electrical, cooling,
- Supports daily operations of planned, autonomous, corrective,
preventive and predictive maintenance standards, while working with
teams. Stays focused on priority and plant directives.
- Accurately and fully completes all regulatory and compliance
related documentation and procedures.
- Responsible for shop cleaning and implementation of 5S.
- Helps maintain spare parts inventory and restocking inventory
for the plant as needed.
- Ensures completion of work orders as scheduled and document
them in the Computerized Report in a timely manner.
- Reviews equipment instructions; blueprints, electrical and
pneumatic schematics to ascertain test specifications.
- Follows procedures, objectives, test equipment phases, nature
of technical problem and practical solutions.
- Performs improvements in the equipment to reduce
- Performs all work in accordance with quality standards and
established safety procedures.
- Ensures the use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Maintains Basic conditions in the machines (Original Equipment
- Other duties may be assigned to meet the business
- High School diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in
mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance highly
- Must have more--than 2 years of experience as Maintenance
Technician; strong pneumatic, mechanical and electrical/electronic
- Ability to read, interpret and understand electrical and
electronic diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to analyze and resolve mechanical problems.
- Knowledge on low voltage electrical installations
- Fundamentals knowledge on AC/DC motors.
- Basic Microsoft Office Knowledge.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and rotating shifts (Day or
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience operating basic power tools (drills and emery
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation
skills.#QuickApply1Why Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to
take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn,
grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is
what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world
of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting
with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities
needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Riverside , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Grand Terrace, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!