Builder Account Loan Consultant - NMLS required
Posted on: April 10, 2021
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through
technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need
to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career
opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our
employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our
corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance,
#TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there.
With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the
evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join
us!loanDepot - We are America's Lender.Position Summary:The Builder
Loan Consultant cultivates loan referrals through the builder.
Examines, evaluates, and documents customer applications for credit
approval on real estate loans and maintains the operational
standards set forth by the builder.Responsibilities:
- Communicate positively and professionally with operations staff
throughout the process of the loan to ensure a smooth closing.
- Engage in managing the loan pipeline with all team members to
meet company efficiency standards.
- Meet with borrowers to determine best loan program for
individual needs after analyzing income, assets, credit, and
- Collect all required documentation from borrowers and convert
to paperless documents.
- Prepare and submit loan submission sheet to set up.
- Read and understand rate sheets, product codes, loan level
price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees.
- Negotiate and confirm rates, fees, and lock terms with
- Lock loans in the system with agreed upon terms and manage
locked pipeline through the funding.
- Communicate regularly with borrowers to meet desired
- Maintain minimum productivity goals.
- Comply with organizational standards, polices, and
- Perform other related duties as assigned and
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 -3 years of experience in the financial services
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet
CFPB requirementsThe Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. #LI-AC PM17
Keywords: loanDepot, Riverside , Builder Account Loan Consultant - NMLS required, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!