Plant Engineer II
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: May 13, 2022
- Four (4) years of experience in building plant operations &
- Three (3) years of experience in a hospital setting
- Must have EPA Rule 608 Universal Certification.
- This position requires meeting two (2) of the following skill
levels: 1) For Fontana Medical Center - Possession of the LA
Unlimited Steam Engineers License and for the Riverside Medical
Center - Possession of the LA Unlimited Steam Engineers license or
the 500 HP LA City Steam license 2) AND/OR passing score on the
electrical maintenance knowledge test & associated performance test
3) AND/OR passing score on the air-conditioning maintenance
knowledge test & associated performance test
- Knowledge of MS Word & E-mail capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, ability to trouble shoot
electrical & mechanical systems required.
- Working knowledge of applicable federal, state & local codes
- All "Plant Operators" must possess the appropriate steam
license as indicated above.
- Consistently demonstrates the knowledge, skills, abilities, &
behaviors necessary to provide superior & culturally sensitive
service to each other, to our members, & to customers, contracted
providers, & vendors.
- Candidate must posses a 500HP or Unlimited Steam Engineer's
PrimaryLocation : California,Riverside,Riverside Medical
Center/Medical Offices 1
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Variable
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun,
WorkingHoursStart : 07:45 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 04:15 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : B05-USW-Local 7600
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Facility Services & Materials Management
Department : Riverside Med Center - Prop/Fac-Facility Maintenance -
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Riverside , Plant Engineer II, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!