Route Driver-Oil Sales and Service Rep II - Highland,CA
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Opportunity Safety-Kleen Highland, CA is looking for a Route
Sales & Service Driver to join their safety conscious team! The
successful candidate will be responsible for collecting used oil
from pre-established local customer locations and transport back to
a company facility for disposal using a tank truck. This role may
also be required to sell new lube products and/or services to
pre-existing route customers. This position will service the Sylmar
and area customer base, no extended travel required! Home
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading truck at customer locations and at
company disposal facilities;
- Clean out sediment from tanks and sinks;
- Recommend potential products or services to customers by
collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Up-sell services and products at customer locations and
generate new leads in the field;
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and
interactive communication with customers;
- Able to work overtime as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in a previous customer service/sales role is
- Previous route/sales driving experience is an asset;
- Class B CDL;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat or Tanker endorsements upon hire;
- The ability to use a mobile hand-held device;
- Must be able to attend an all expenses company paid one-week
training program out of state, upon hire.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their
waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Riverside , Route Driver-Oil Sales and Service Rep II - Highland,CA, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!