Senior Claims Specialist - Construction Defect- Virtual
Company: CRC Insurance Services, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to
Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only;
other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
National Claim Services LLC is looking for exceptional people to
take ownership in the handling of construction defect claims. We
are considering candidates located throughout the United States.
Successful candidates will have solid experience adjusting
construction defect claims in multiple jurisdictions throughout the
United States, experience in reviewing/evaluating coverage, and
experience dealing with litigated cases with medium to high
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
* Requires strong technical and analytical skills.
* Able to correspond effectively and professionally with internal
management and external customers/partners.
* Requires current expertise with claim handling, coverage
analysis, contract interpretation, investigation, damage analysis,
and negotiation strategies.
* Requires strong written and oral communication skills.
* Requires appropriate reporting/documenting of files with
recommendations on reserving, plan of action, and current
evaluation as required.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
independently evaluate claim exposures within authority.
* Requires an excellent understanding and skill level of internal
and external customer service.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
* Ability to work in claims systems in a technology-driven
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
* College degree or equivalent multi-line, multi-jurisdictional
* 10+ years claims experience with a high degree of technical
experience, claims handling practices, an in-depth knowledge of
manuscript coverage and policy language, contract analysis and
* Adjuster license(s) required.
* Construction Defect claims handling experience required.
* Current and in-depth knowledge of specialized claim resolution,
legal issues, civil procedures, loss compensation values,
principles of investigation, adjustment documentation and
evaluation of cases to determine effective course of action.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Teams,
Word and Excel)
* Ability to work in a remote office environment.
CRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified
applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
veteran status or other classification protected by law.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Keywords: CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Riverside , Senior Claims Specialist - Construction Defect- Virtual, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!