QA Technician 2nd shift
Company: OSI Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Under direct supervision is responsible for performing a variety
of tests and testing procedures on equipment, incoming raw
materials, finished products, and products in process. Documents
results and reports according to established procedures.
- Assures consistent quality of production by developing and
enforcing good manufacturing practice (GMP); Ensures that GMP's are
being maintained throughout the facility at all times.
- Responsible for pre-op inspection of facility before production
startup. Inspect production equipment for rust, condensation and
cleanliness; interpret and document results.
- Obtain, prepare and conduct sample analysis using a variety of
lab testing equipment.
- Swab assigned area(s) on the production floor grid.
- Conduct a variety of audits including, but not limited to,
temperatures on outbound product, product packaging counts, pest
activity, plant conditions, and GMP's.
- Interpret and record results of all tests performed; document
results in accordance with established processes and
- Test processing batches, finished goods, and incoming raw
materials to ensure proper specification.
- Produce a variety of reports detailing and summarizing test
- Maintain clean and sanitary testing environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Quality Manager
- Technical or undergrad college preferred
- Ability to enter data into reporting system.
- Very good at performing accurate checks and maintained accurate
- Ability to accurately perform basic math computations
- Ability to follow instructions
- Approachable and team oriented, creating a positive work
- Combined prior experience in manufacturing, quality control and
on the job training.
- Work is generally performed within a manufacturing environment
subjected to temperatures of cold and warm along with wearing the
proper PPE, with standard office equipment available along with
plant manufacturing environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or finger,
talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to
lift up to 50 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a
Keywords: OSI Group, Riverside , QA Technician 2nd shift, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!