Dispatcher/Customer Service (8106)
Company: American Residential Service (ARS)
Posted on: November 20, 2022
ARS/Rescue Rooter is the largest and fastest-growing leader in
residential services. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing,
heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations
nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In
addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide
We are seeking a strong multi-tasker to answer customer calls
within a busy office setting and schedule technician appointments
for jobs. In addition to entering customer data into a computer,
this professional will provide feedback to customers regarding
service queries, and make outbound calls to customers to schedule
appointments for maintenance agreements.
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a dispatcher or strong customer service skills.
Preferred Service Technician Scheduling
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional
customer service to customers by phone while directing technicians
by radio and tracking devices.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to coordinate
- Demonstrated listening, written/verbal communication, and
- Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Experience gathering customer information and keying it into a
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, or a combination of
related experience and/or advanced training/education.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft
Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of the local geographic territory.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends up to
- Experience in the area of customer service and/or a related
- Dispatch Experience
Schedule: 7am to 7pm (Must have open availability Monday through
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid
training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid
time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and
healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA).
In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our
commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support
as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom
initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow
If you are self-motivated with a great work ethic and the ability
to provide excellent customer service we want you on our team!
Apply online https://careers-ars.icims.com/jobs/seach or call Sonia
(951) 441-5821 to schedule your interview
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees.
American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in
a manner and in compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB
\*For more information about how we collect and use personal
ARS/Rescue Rooter - Making it work! Making it right!
We are an equal opportunity employer
AA EOE M/F D/V
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
* Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: American Residential Service (ARS), Riverside , Dispatcher/Customer Service (8106), Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!