Traveling Journeyman Electrician
Company: Lane Valente Industries
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Lane Valente Industries offers a broad range of solutions that
help multi-site organizations reduce costs through energy
reduction, facility maintenance and value engineering. Our
solutions have uncovered significant savings for our customers when
reducing both energy and maintenance costs.We exploit new
technology and embrace client feedback to constantly improve our
entire product range. -With a thirty-year track record, we
attribute our success to our solid commitment to client
satisfaction, attention to detail, dependable service, and a pride
in our quality of work. -We have operations in a variety of
locations across the United States.We are looking for talented
people who value integrity, the value of an honest day's work, and
shared success. If you believe you are one of those talented
people, and are interested in being considered for a career at Lane
Valente Industries, we invite you to apply today!CURRENT
OPPORTUNITY: Journeyman ElectricianResponsible for the installation
of electrical systems in the commercial construction markets at job
sites and small/medium project locations. Holds responsibility for
direct supervision/coordination of assigned helper/apprentice
electricians, on a per job basis. Responsible for promoting
excellent customer relations. Must be able to interact with the
customer, determine their needs and provide solutions.Job
- Report to project worksite on time and ready to work.
- Exhibit a willingness to apply oneself, to learn, and to
develop electrical skills.
- Apply basic electrical and construction principles and
practices to solve design, development and modification problems
with parts, assemblies provided.
- Complete work in accordance to national and local codes. -
Learn and keep current with latest revision of NEC.
- Complete work in accordance with company policies and
- Fulfill daily commitments and stay on project schedule as
directed by job-site foreman.
- Assist with loading materials, digging trenches, pulling wire
through conduit, and other various tasks needed to complete
- Treat all customers, other trades personnel, vendors, fellow
workers, etc. with dignity and respect.
- Keep job site clean before leaving and be kept clutter free
during the work.
- Complete paperwork including timecard and turn in when
- Know, follow and hold others accountable to the safety policy,
program and training of CESG.
- Trouble shoots most common electrical systems including, but
not limited to, services, feeders, and branch circuits.
- Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of
materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid
unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with
specifications and local electrical codes.
- Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or
follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is
installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assemble, and installs
- Travel is a must.
- Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads,
twisting or soldering wires together, and applying tape or terminal
- Connects wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches,
relays, and circuit-breaker panels.
- Connects power cables to equipment, such as electric range or
motor, and installs grounding leads.
- Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to detect
hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Repairs faulty equipment or systems.
- Other duties as assignedJob RequirementsTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
- 4 years experience in electrical project installations.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation.
- Position requires electricians hand tools.
- Ability to work with hands, multi-task.
- Advanced electrical knowledge required.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license & clear driving
record to meet Company policy.
- Applicable state certification. BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
Keywords: Lane Valente Industries, Riverside , Traveling Journeyman Electrician, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!