Class A CDL - Dedicated Team nighttime truck driver
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $93,000 - $3,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,400-$1,710 weeklyHome time: Every other
weekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 223582Overview
- Haul sporting goods in dry van trailers to and from retail
- 100% no-touch freight.
- Late night start time and overnight driving for one of the Team
- Drive within the western 11 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 100 miles of San Bernardino, CA or Stockton, CA.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find a
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Pay includes all facets of the
exact job you do. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Riverside , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team nighttime truck driver, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!