Production Technician Oxygen Transfill - $500 Sign-On Bonus!
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Location: Riverside, California, United StatesCategories:
Full-timeFull/Part-time: Full-timeWork Location Type:
OnsiteCompensation: Compensation: $15.50 - $21.63 / hourJob
SummaryABOUT THE COMPANYApria Healthcares mission is to improve the
quality of life for our patients at home. We are looking for
empathetic, thoughtful and compassionate people, to meet the needs
of our patients. Already an industry leader in healthcare services,
we provide home respiratory services and select medical equipment
to help our patients sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and
thrive longer.Compensation: $15.50 - $21.63 / hour based on a 40
hour week and dependent on experienceJOB SUMMARYThe Production
Technician,Oxygen Transfill will participate in all production
aspects of filling high pressure medical oxygen cylinders - prefill
inspections, filling, and post filling processes - in a regulated
environment.This position is eligible for a $500 sign-on
bonus.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect and prepare aluminum and steel cylinders.
- Connect cylinders to filling manifolds.
- Fill high pressure cylinders with oxygen.
- Disconnect, Test, and Inspect cylinders - verifying filling
- Perform post-fill processes.
- Store oxygen cylinders in appropriate section of
- Document all worked performed according to written policy.
- Maintain accurate files of all work performed. Files contain
such information as lot and batch numbers, cylinder maintenance and
inspection logs, and materials required by the F.D.A.
- Ensure all workstations are maintained in an efficient, clean
and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as required.Minimum Required
QualificationsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTSEducation and/or Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Pass company standard background check.
- Three years experience in a manufacturing or similar
environment.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to work in a team
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift.
- Ability to communicate effectively in-person.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and basic warehousing
- Specific job-related training (Medical Gases P&P) and
competency test will be provided, wherein a passing test score is
- English (reading, writing, verbal)Computer Skills
- Basic MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)Mathematical Skills
- Basic problem solving (addition, subtraction, division,
multiplication)PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSEducation and/or Experience
- Technical degrees or relevant technical training.
- Experience with chemicals, hazardous gases, and gas
- Experience in an FDA regulated production
environmentCertificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional
- May be asked to become certified to work with oxygen by various
state or federal agencies, where required.Other Skills
- Prior forklift experiencePHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Regularly required to use hands to handle tools and
- Regularly required to read documents and write neatly, legibly
and transcribe accurate information and numbers/values.
- Required to use a variety of personal protective equipment
(PPE), typically safety shoes, eye and ear protection, exam-style
gloves as well as cut resistant gloves.
- Continually engages in activities that requires team
collaboration, listening, talking and hearing.
- Frequent variations including sitting, walking, standing,
kneeling, reaching or stooping.
- Specific vision abilities required to perform this job safely
include close vision, distant vision, and the ability to adjust
focus to read documents.
- Frequent use of basic hand tools, material handling equipment,
carrying devices, cleanup equipment
- Strength Aspects:o Ability to frequently and repetitively grip
with hands and lift 15 lbs. or less above shoulder height up to 72
(6ft).o Ability to hold an object in place while utilizing the
other hand to scrape off tags and labels.o Utilization of a pallet
jack and or tilter to move (via push/pull) cylinder containers
weighting up to a max weight of 1,200lbs.
- Body Position and Flexibility Elementso Frequently and
repetitively removing cylinders from containers (floor) and placing
onto the inspection table (waste high), then to the filling rack
(2ft to 6ft high) after per-fill tasks are completed.o Frequently
required to reach, on average, 20 away from the body.o Frequently
required to reach, bend or squat to perform many of the above
- Noise levels can range from low to high level industrial noise.
Noise protection devices are provided and available as needed
- Weather and temperature range from indoor climate-controlled
environment in buildings and various outdoor seasonal conditions
and temperature extremes encountered throughout the year in a
variety of US states.
- Lighting is generally provided via warehouse lighting, LED and
- Wearing proper protective equipment required while working in
the high pressure Transfill plant.OTHER INFORMATIONThe essential
duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work
environment described above are representative of those typically
required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and
business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of
a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not
determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific
individuals position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to
assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform
essential functions.Apria Healthcare is committed to hiring
veterans and military spouses.BenefitsComprehensive benefits
package offered for eligible employees:
- Competitive salary
- Ability to have early access to earned wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Savings
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation, Personal Time, Paid Sick
Leave & Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan (available immediately)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan (available
- We recognize our veterans by offering a company paid day off
for Veterans Day
- Career Advancement/ Development OpportunitiesCompensation
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Annual compensation is based on a 40 hour weekEEO StatementAs
an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all
applicants and employees with equal access to employment
opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national
origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information,
sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital
status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals
on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require
affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors
to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans
and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and
Keywords: Apria, Riverside , Production Technician Oxygen Transfill - $500 Sign-On Bonus!, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!