Shipping and Receiving Inventory
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Staffmark is looking for an enthusiastic detailed shipping and
receiving associate for our customer in Corona, CA.HOURS : Monday -
Friday 7:00am to 3:30pmPay Rate: $20.00 hour--Responsibilities:
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials,
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians,
customer service representatives, service providers, and others
involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning
inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving
departments.The base pay range above represents the low and high
end of the base compensation range we reasonably expect to pay for
this position. Actual base compensation will vary and may be above
or below the range based on various factors including, but not
limited to, geographic location, actual experience, and job
performance. This job posting is not a promise of any specific pay
for any specific employee. The range listed is just one component
of the total compensation package for our employees. Based on the
details of your position, we provide a variety of benefits to our
employees, including medical, dental, and vision plans, pre-tax
savings plans, pre-tax parking and commuter plans, supplemental
health and welfare plans, a retirement savings plan, an employee
assistance program, pet insurance, and paid holidays. Other rewards
may include short-term incentives and paid time off.
Keywords: Staffmark, Riverside , Shipping and Receiving Inventory, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...