Company: Toyota of Riverside
Posted on: September 8, 2023
- Implements and maintains an effective dispatch system.
- Schedules shop work to facilitate maximum productivity in
accordance with dealership policy and the technician skill level
- Prioritizes and controls all comebacks to ensure proper and
- Ensures proper repair order documentation, i.e., complaint,
cause and correction noted on every repair order with punch time
for each operation.
- Reviews job status frequently, logging status and reporting any
change in time to the appropriate service advisor and
- Maintains timely and professional contact with service advisors
- Maintains an organized and up-to-date repair log.
- Communicates effectively with staff on pertinent information in
a timely manner.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Be willing to accept other tasks as assigned.
- Be willing to work Saturdays
- Note: this is a part time position which conisists of 3-10 hour
days per week.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
High School Diploma/GED
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid CA Driver's License
Please apply in person to :
Robert Connelly OR Joseph Aghassi
Toyota of Riverside
7870 Indiana Ave
Riverside, CA 92504
We perform pre-employment drug screening.
Keywords: Toyota of Riverside, Riverside , Service Dispatcher, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!