Posted on: September 13, 2023
If you're a Project Surveyor and you want to join an amazingly
supportive and fun Civil and Construction Engineering Management
Company where there is a Base Salary, Bonus, Gifted Stock from Day
1, 100% Paid Benefits and Growth, then apply now!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Jennifer ThomasAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 -
$140,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a 100% employee-owned,
award-winning Civil Engineering/Construction Firm specializing in
construction management, engineering, environment, surveying and
geospatial. We're 600+ employees strong with a rich 75-year legacy,
and we're experiencing tremendous growth, which means plenty of
opportunity and the added values of agility and flexibility that
you can only get with a midsize firm.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Compensation and Bonus Programs.
- Employer Paid Benefits for you and your Family including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability and Transit
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Gifted Stock Day 1 and 401K
with Employer Match).
- Hybrid + Flexible work schedules - **3 Days in the Office, 2
Days work from Home!
- Paid Holidays and PTO (3 Weeks Vacation to start!).
- Career Pathing, Training, Development and Tuition
- Company Perks and Events, Activities, Celebrations and
- Work/Life Balance!Job DetailsProject SurveyorAs a Project
Surveyor, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the
largest transportation projects in Southern California and enjoy
the stability of an established team with a strong backlog of
future work.As a Project Surveyor, you will manage Field and Office
staff and oversee all phases of project assignments including
Transportation Design, Right of Way Engineering and Mapping, Design
Surveys, construction, ALTA Surveys, Topographic Mapping, Boundary
Resolution, Records of Survey, and GPS Control Surveys. This
includes construction support and knowledge of field equipment and
- Organize and coordinate projects which include a broad range of
assignments requiring knowledge of surveying/mapping.
- Use of various databases in process field data.
- Maintain and manage Field Survey Data systems together with
local and wide network operating systems.
- Complete technical mapping and final drawings for agency
submittals and specifications for approval.
- Research and analyze title reports, ROW/E, ALTA's, topography,
- Perform survey calculations, analysis, and field support
- Knowledge of common boundary establishment methods and
analysis.Education/Requirements:LSIT or Registered Professional
Land Surveyor in California.A minimum of 10 years of experience in
all phases of Surveying including Public Mapping experience (record
of survey maps, legal description, and exhibits, etc.).Proficient
in industry standard software and management tools.Knowledge of
public agency codes, processes, and requirements.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Riverside , Project Surveyor, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!