Assistant Facilities Manager
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Assistant Facilities ManagerFrom $70,000 to $90,000 per
yearCalifornia Distribution Center8400 Milliken Avenue, Rancho
Cucamonga, CA 91730From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and
walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important
to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join us
as Assistant Facilities Manager to oversee the teams that keeps our
buildings a beautiful place to work. This position will be located
at our new Uline distribution center in Rancho Cucamonga. Hours:
Monday - Friday, 1st Shift hours. Position Responsibilities
- Supervise the daily activities of multi-disciplinary teams
including maintenance, security, grounds and custodial
- Schedule and assign duties in carpentry, electrical, painting,
plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security.
- Routinely inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed
repair and respond to emergency maintenance requests as
- Work with vendors and oversee execution of contracted
- Maintain records and prepare reports for management review,
including work orders, staffing reports and audits. Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- 2 - 3 years of management or leadership experience.
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP),
landscaping, HVAC and electrical systems.
- Must assist with maintenance work. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- Company-provided uniforms. About UlineUline is North America's
leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations,
it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as a
drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline. jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Riverside , Assistant Facilities Manager, Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!