Maintenance Technician (Rotating Shifts)
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
$29.84 to view our Maintenance Mechanic Job Preview Video
Pay Rate:--$29.84 per hour----Position is responsible for repairing
and installing production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects
equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative
maintenance duties per manufacturer's specifications. Diagnoses
equipment malfunctions and makes repairs or adjustments as needed.
Must have own hand tools. This position requires continuous work
near heat, noise, gas, and chemicals. The position requires
frequent lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching,
squatting, bending and kneeling. The position may require weekend
and/or holiday work.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production
- Repair all production equipment as needed
- Perform breakdown analysis
- Perform general housekeeping
- Upgrade production lines with new equipment/technology
- Work with outside contractors working on assigned line
- Change line for package changeovers
- Comply with GMP, safety, and audit standards
- Work independently under limited supervision
(self-management)Documentation of work schedule and work tasks
- 18 years or older
- Pass technical assessment addressing job-critical maintenance
- Experience with mechanical systems (e.g., gear boxes, chains,
sprockets, motors, seals, bearings).
- Experience with product manuals (e.g., reading and applying
knowledge to make repairs).
- Experience with troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns
(pinpointing and fixing breakdowns).
- Experience with reading mechanical drawings (e.g., hydraulics,
- Experience with basic electrical systems (e.g., starters,
fuses, contacts, relays).
- Experience with compressors/ammonia systems (e.g.,
- Experience with conveyers and airveyors (air cylinders,
diverters, sensors, motor/speed controls).
- Experience with electrical systems (installation, frequency
- Experience with electronics (e.g., level probes, flow meters,
- Experience with gearing and gear boxes (rebuilds, ordering
parts, machining parts).
- Experience with hydraulic systems (high pressure cylinders,
pumps, valves, troubleshooting).
- Experience with kinematics (e.g., line speed/sprocket size
- Review rating instructions.
- Experience with packaging/high speed production (e.g.,
bottling, consumer products, etc.).
- Experience with PLC (e.g., industrial maintenance, computer
control systems, etc.).
- Experience with pneumatics (solenoids, cylinders, motor brakes,
- Experience with pneumatics/air compression (e.g., valves,
- Experience with preventative maintenance (computerized
- Experience with pumps (e.g., troubleshooting, replacing
seals/motors, understanding specs).
- Experience with schematics (e.g., electrical blueprints with
switches, starters, maps, relays).
- Experience with SERVO (e.g., intelligent/robotic motors,
- Experience with troubleshooting (e.g., diagnostics, problem
- Experience working in team based environments (working together
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws,
including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections
4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal
Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Riverside , Maintenance Technician (Rotating Shifts), Professions , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!